Post 3: My Dream Job 馃憖

I always think when I was younger , where I´m going to work after finish my career and that is a question I have until now, but the idea most attract me is working like a teacher for the University Pierre and Marie Curie in Paris. I would like to teach the future generation and support them whit their dreams, I also want to investigate but that is a work I wanto to do along all my life , but work for taht University is a job I want arround my fifties and sixties.

Before that I want to work in diferents laboratories, but if I want to work in that area , I would have many post-degrees, because , if someone want to work in a laboratory they will be the best of the best.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Country I would like to visit

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme