Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everybody, it´s me again, your friend Tomas and I am here today to tell about what I want to change about my studies. 

Well is kind to difficult to say what I want to change about my studies and that is because I don´t like too much my career, it´s  my second year and  I am not sure that farmaceutic and chemistry is my vocation, but still I want to finish because I always end what I start.

Okay, now is the moment to let go everything, the first thing I will change is some teachers, not all of them but yes one or two and not because they don´t teach well but they don´t have the vocation to teach and I think this is the first quality that a professor had to have. The second thing is also about the teacher and again not all of them but the thing is some of them are overbearn about their position


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Country I would like to visit

Post 3: My Dream Job 👀